Genetic Algorithm and Ruby

Axel Etzold

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 07:35:00 +0900
Von: n/a <[email protected]>
An: (e-mail address removed)
Betreff: Genetic Algorithm and Ruby
Hi,

I am interested in Ruby libraries that could be of help in
using/implementing genetic, evolutionary algorithms and, while I did the
obvious search:

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Genetic+Algorithm+ruby&btnG=Google+Search>

I would be interested in knowing if anyone had personal experience with
any of these, recommendations, etc.

Thanks.

As you have found some Ruby implementations of genetic algorithms from Google already, I'd just like to suggest the following technical report
paper as a gentle introductory guide to literature about genetic algorithms:

http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/194057.html,

saying for what kinds of problems genetic algorithms work well.

Best regards,

Axel

n/a

Axel said:
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

As you have found some Ruby implementations of genetic algorithms from Google already, I'd just like to suggest the following technical report
paper as a gentle introductory guide to literature about genetic algorithms:

http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/194057.html,

saying for what kinds of problems genetic algorithms work well.

Best regards,

Axel

Axel,

Thanks for the link.