Geodetic software development

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Fred, Dec 26, 2007.

  1. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Dear software developer,

    GeoDLL supports the development of geodetic software on various
    platforms by providing geodetic functions. GeoDLL contains precise
    functions of the themes 2D and 3D coordinate transformation, geodetic
    datum shift and reference system conversion, meridian strip changing,
    user defined coordinate and reference systems, distance calculation,
    Digital Elevation Model and map function.

    GeoDLL enables the program developer to perform professional grade
    coordinate transformations:

    The current and many historical Coordinate and Reference Systems of
    all States of the European Union (EU) including the eastern extension
    from April 2004 and other European Systems.
    The US- and Canadian State Plane Coordinate Systems (SPCS) on NAD27
    and NAD83 and other Coordinate and Reference Systems of the North
    American Continent.
    The Coordinate and Reference Systems of the Australian Continent.
    A lot of Coordinate and Reference Systems of other Continents.
    All world-wide used Coordinate and Reference Systems.
    The German Coordinate and Reference Systems of the old and new Federal
    States, the 40 Prussian Soldner Land Registers, the German Lagestatus
    and exact Reference Systems of the Federal States of Germany.
    User-defined coordinates systems, local reference systems and earth
    ellipsoids can be defined on base of the earth half axis and seven
    transformation parameters (Helmert) or three transformation parameters
    (Molodenski).

    GeoDLL comes with extensive documentation and works as DLL file with
    many commonly used programming languages or it can be used as C++ or
    CA-VO source code. The functions of GeoDLL are multithreading ready.
    The DLL is written with the programming language C++. Thus a very fast
    performance, a compact code and a high running stability are reached.

    Clother information you can find on the site http://www.killetsoft.de/p_gdla_e.htm.

    Fred
    Fred, Dec 26, 2007

  2. In comp.lang.javascript message <1778becd-5b1f-45f6-b155-f23501aaeccb@l1
    g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>, Wed, 26 Dec 2007 06:20:42, Fred
    <> posted:

    >The current and many historical Coordinate and Reference Systems of
    >all States of the European Union (EU) including the eastern extension
    >from April 2004 and other European Systems.

    You have something against Bulgaria & Romania, which joined more
    recently; or are you just reticent about not being up-to-date?

    Dr J R Stockton, Dec 26, 2007