    bat this not work.

    You can help me?

    Carlo

    cc, Jan 21, 2005

  2. cc wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I want set geometry property in StyleBuilder.createLineSymbolizer() method
    > with this java code:
    >
    > StyleBuilder builder = new StyleBuilder();
    > LineSymbolizer ls1 = builder.createLineSymbolizer(Color.BLACK, 10,
    > StyleBuilder.LINE_CAP_ROUND);
    > Style style= builder.createStyle();
    > style.addFeatureTypeStyle(builder.createFeatureTypeStyle(null,
    > builder.createRule(ls1)));
    >
    > bat this not work.

    Exactly how does it not work?

    Is it not compilable? If so, what compiler error do you get, and where?
    Throws it an exception? If so, what exception do you get, and where?
    Does it work, but in another way as you expected? If so, what did you
    get, and how differs it from what you expected?

    I don't want to be rude, but also see
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/newsgroups.html#LUTUS

    > You can help me?
    >
    > Carlo