German edition of comp.lang.ruby FAQ has been updated

Josef 'Jupp' SCHUGT

Hi!

The german edition of the comp.lang.ruby FAQ that is available at

http://oss.erdfunkstelle.de/ruby/

has been updated.

E-mail address to contact me was changed from jupp(a)gmx.de to
jupp(a)rubyforge.org.

Der Ruby-Atlas
Ralf Robert Höppel
Springer-Verlag, 2004
ISBN 3-540-00762-8

has been added to the list of books.

An RSS-feed has been created to keep you informed about changes to
the german edition of the FAQ. It is available at

http://oss.erdfunkstelle.de/ruby/changes.rss

Feed validates at

http://feedvalidator.org/

Josef 'Jupp' SCHUGT

Josef 'Jupp' SCHUGT

Hi!

Another update of the German edition of the FAQ for comp.lang.ruby.
It was necessary to reflect the new posting policy for ruby-talk.
Posting to comp.lang.ruby as soon as I am subscribed to it. FAQ is
still at

http://oss.erdfunkstelle.de/ruby/

Josef 'Jupp' SCHUGT

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

Hi!

Sorry for that dup. I was not sure wether the gateway is still
functional.

Future messages about the FAQ will only be posted comp.lang.ruby and
will not occur on ruby-talk (because it isn't a FAQ on ruby-talk)o

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt