Get 17 Hours of Free Hands-on ASP.NET Training

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by xfairguy, Jul 11, 2005.

  1. xfairguy

    xfairguy Guest

    xfairguy, Jul 11, 2005

  2. Thanks for the heads up!

    Aaron

    Aaron Corcoran, Jul 11, 2005

  3. There are also courses in ASP.NET 2.0 and SQL Server 2005 for free on the
    Microsoft ELearning site:
    www.microsoftelearning.com

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    ***************************
    Think Outside the Box!
    ***************************

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Jul 11, 2005
  4. xfairguy

    clintonG Guest

    It seems that they are all the same noting the assessment crashed on me
    moments ago and I am now waiting to download the courses after having to
    install a local coursework player.

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

    "Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) - MVP" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    clintonG, Jul 11, 2005
  5. xfairguy

    TJS Guest