Get a blank screen after postback

Schipa - Mint Inc.

Our company has developed a Dental Cliam application for Canadian Dental
Assoication. Recently we have launched the application. We have a web
application for Administrators, Software Vendors, Insurance companies and
Dentists to login and check their dental claims transactions. Since this is
a public site, we issued certificates to Dentists to login to our web
application through 128-bit SSL.

Recently we encounter a problem. After we browse a page, waited for 30
seconds and hit the search button or cutomized refresh button (not the IE
refresh button), the browser returns a blank page. It doesn't happen if I
hit the buttons within a very short time (e.g. 5 seconds). It happens using
different browser and it happens to all pages.

I then tried accessing the page using http:// instead of https:// the
problem is gone.
The platform that we are using is Windows 2003 Standard Server with IIS 6.0.

Can you help me with this issue? Thank you.

Best Regards,

Jude Lee
Software Developer
Mint Commerce Inc.