Get a blank screen after postback

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Schipa - Mint Inc., Jan 23, 2005.

  1. Our company has developed a Dental Cliam application for Canadian Dental
    Assoication. Recently we have launched the application. We have a web
    application for Administrators, Software Vendors, Insurance companies and
    Dentists to login and check their dental claims transactions. Since this is
    a public site, we issued certificates to Dentists to login to our web
    application through 128-bit SSL.

    Recently we encounter a problem. After we browse a page, waited for 30
    seconds and hit the search button or cutomized refresh button (not the IE
    refresh button), the browser returns a blank page. It doesn't happen if I
    hit the buttons within a very short time (e.g. 5 seconds). It happens using
    different browser and it happens to all pages.

    I then tried accessing the page using http:// instead of https:// the
    problem is gone.
    The platform that we are using is Windows 2003 Standard Server with IIS 6.0.

    Can you help me with this issue? Thank you.

    Best Regards,

    Jude Lee
    Software Developer
    Mint Commerce Inc.