Get a collection of all available page names at run time

Feng

I need to get page names of all my available ASP.Net pages
in my ASP.Net project at run time. How do I do that?

Thanks

Craig Deelsnyder

Check out the System.IO.DirectoryInfo or System.IO.FileInfo objects...they
let you browse directories, etc. Just read all *.aspx files in your app's
folder....