    field to a string variable or a TextBox. How can I do?

    Please I need your help.

    thanks
    Rui, Nov 27, 2006

  2. Rui

    Steve B. Guest

    You can get post values like that :

    Page.Request.Form["nameOfYourInputFild"]

    Steve B., Nov 27, 2006

  3. drag and drop a Textbox to the page.
    then you will can get that textbox property by pressing F4 button while you
    clicking on it.
    then set the ID of that textbox. ex change the name textbox1 to mytextbox
    etc. or dont do this just learn the textbox name there and then you could
    access that textbox value inside the code by typing mytextbox.Text

    --
    Esref DURNA
    Software Engineer

    www.esrefdurna.com
    Asp.Net , C#

    =?Utf-8?B?RXNyZWYgRFVSTkE=?=, Nov 27, 2006