    free email address!! I also create websites as well!! CLICK HERE FOR SIGNING
    UP FOR A NEWSGROUP http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dakotacomputersupport/join
    !! Tell your friends and family to go to http://www.computersupport.biz

    Webmaster Of ComputerSupport.biz, Oct 7, 2005

  2. Webmaster Of ComputerSupport.biz wrote:

    > For EmailAre you having problems with your computer well I can help!! Go to
    > http://www.computersupport.biz click on COMPUTER SUPPORT!! Would you like a
    > website created or information on how to get a domain name for cheap!! Go to
    > hxxp://www.computersupport.biz CLICK ON MAKING A WEBPAGE!! There is also a
    > chat room as well!! I am setting up a email as well so you can have a spam
    > free email address!! I also create websites as well!! CLICK HERE FOR SIGNING
    > UP FOR A NEWSGROUP hxxp://groups.yahoo.com/group/dakotacomputersupport/join
    > !! Tell your friends and family to go to hxxp://www.computersupport.biz

    Please don't ever make a web page for anyone. You have no clue.

    You could also go back to school this afternoon, so you don't miss your
    grammar and spelling classes. Please get a hold of your teacher.

    Oh, your Shift+1 key seems to be stuck in duplicate mode.

    --
    -bts
    -When motorcycling, never follow a pig truck

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 7, 2005

  3. Webmaster Of ComputerSupport.biz

    Domestos Guest

    haw haw

    I had to laugh at the phase...

    'I will get a hold of you.'

    on the make a webpage page...

    Pure class... are you sure it is not a spoof site?

    Andrew Makinson
    www.buy-a-pixel.com

    Domestos, Oct 7, 2005
  4. Webmaster Of ComputerSupport.biz

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Webmaster Of ComputerSupport.biz quothed:

    > For EmailAre you having problems with your computer well I can help!!

    No im having truble with my grammar and punchuation can you help if I
    don't have no money?

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Oct 7, 2005
  5. In article <>,
    says...

    > For EmailAre you having problems with your computer well I can help!! Go to
    > http://www.computersupport.biz click on COMPUTER SUPPORT!! Would you like a
    > website created or information on how to get a domain name for cheap!! Go to
    > http://www.computersupport.biz CLICK ON MAKING A WEBPAGE!! There is also a
    > chat room as well!! I am setting up a email as well so you can have a spam
    > free email address!! I also create websites as well!! CLICK HERE FOR SIGNING
    > UP FOR A NEWSGROUP http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dakotacomputersupport/join
    > !! Tell your friends and family to go to http://www.computersupport.biz

    Oh dear. You're eleven years old, aren't you? I think you'd be better
    off getting yourself a guitar so that you can go busking outside your
    local trailer park.

    --

    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Oct 8, 2005
  6. Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >>
    >> For EmailAre you having problems with your computer well I can help!! Go to
    >> http://www.computersupport.biz click on COMPUTER SUPPORT!! Would you like a
    >> website created or information on how to get a domain name for cheap!! Go to
    >> http://www.computersupport.biz CLICK ON MAKING A WEBPAGE!! There is also a
    >> chat room as well!! I am setting up a email as well so you can have a spam
    >> free email address!! I also create websites as well!! CLICK HERE FOR SIGNING
    >> UP FOR A NEWSGROUP http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dakotacomputersupport/join
    >> !! Tell your friends and family to go to http://www.computersupport.biz

    > Oh dear. You're eleven years old, aren't you? I think you'd be better
    > off getting yourself a guitar so that you can go busking outside your
    > local trailer park.

    http://blinkynet.net/stuff/comp/computersupport.jpg :)

    He's been spamming other groups, too.

    --