get a website created or computer fixed

Webmaster Of ComputerSupport.biz

For EmailAre you having problems with your computer well I can help!! Go to
http://www.computersupport.biz click on COMPUTER SUPPORT!! Would you like a
website created or information on how to get a domain name for cheap!! Go to
http://www.computersupport.biz CLICK ON MAKING A WEBPAGE!! There is also a
chat room as well!! I am setting up a email as well so you can have a spam
free email address!! I also create websites as well!! CLICK HERE FOR SIGNING
UP FOR A NEWSGROUP http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dakotacomputersupport/join
!! Tell your friends and family to go to http://www.computersupport.biz

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

hxxp://www.computersupport.biz CLICK ON MAKING A WEBPAGE!! There is also a
chat room as well!! I am setting up a email as well so you can have a spam
free email address!! I also create websites as well!! CLICK HERE FOR SIGNING
UP FOR A NEWSGROUP hxxp://groups.yahoo.com/group/dakotacomputersupport/join
!! Tell your friends and family to go to hxxp://www.computersupport.biz

Please don't ever make a web page for anyone. You have no clue.

You could also go back to school this afternoon, so you don't miss your
grammar and spelling classes. Please get a hold of your teacher.

Oh, your Shift+1 key seems to be stuck in duplicate mode.

Domestos

haw haw

I had to laugh at the phase...

'I will get a hold of you.'

on the make a webpage page...

Pure class... are you sure it is not a spoof site?

Andrew Makinson
www.buy-a-pixel.com

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Webmaster Of ComputerSupport.biz quothed:
For EmailAre you having problems with your computer well I can help!!

No im having truble with my grammar and punchuation can you help if I
don't have no money?

Hywel Jenkins

For EmailAre you having problems with your computer well I can help!! Go to
http://www.computersupport.biz click on COMPUTER SUPPORT!! Would you like a
website created or information on how to get a domain name for cheap!! Go to
http://www.computersupport.biz CLICK ON MAKING A WEBPAGE!! There is also a
chat room as well!! I am setting up a email as well so you can have a spam
free email address!! I also create websites as well!! CLICK HERE FOR SIGNING
UP FOR A NEWSGROUP http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dakotacomputersupport/join
!! Tell your friends and family to go to http://www.computersupport.biz

Oh dear. You're eleven years old, aren't you? I think you'd be better
off getting yourself a guitar so that you can go busking outside your
local trailer park.