get at the elements in the <types> section of a wsdl

Discussion in 'Java' started by Mike Gaab, Jan 29, 2006.

  1. Mike Gaab

    Mike Gaab Guest

    Hi,

    I am using org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.gen.Parser.
    For some reason I am unable to get at the elements
    in the <types> section of the wsdl.

    Here is a basic set of calls I am using.
    Parser p = new Parser();
    p.run("afile.wsdl");
    SymbolTable s = p.getSymbolTable();
    QName qn = new QName("{a uri}nameOftheElement");
    Element e = s.getElement(qn);
    Node n = e.getNode();

    n is null and nameOftheElement is a complex type
    with children.

    What am I missing?

    Mike

    Mike Gaab, Jan 29, 2006