get at the elements in the <types> section of a wsdl

Mike Gaab

Hi,

I am using org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.gen.Parser.
For some reason I am unable to get at the elements
in the <types> section of the wsdl.

Here is a basic set of calls I am using.
Parser p = new Parser();
p.run("afile.wsdl");
SymbolTable s = p.getSymbolTable();
QName qn = new QName("{a uri}nameOftheElement");
Element e = s.getElement(qn);
Node n = e.getNode();

n is null and nameOftheElement is a complex type
with children.

What am I missing?

Mike