    Thanks

    Geir
    , Jul 24, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > Is there a way to get the byte code from classes that may not be in
    > classpath, that could be classes created and loaded at runtime by a
    > script engine, etc.

    It's available through instrumentation (java.lang.instrument).

    Tom Hawtin
    --
    Unemployed English Java programmer
    http://jroller.com/page/tackline/
    Thomas Hawtin, Jul 24, 2006

  3. geir Guest

    Thomas Hawtin wrote:
    > > Is there a way to get the byte code from classes that may not be in
    > > classpath, that could be classes created and loaded at runtime by a
    > > script engine, etc.

    > It's available through instrumentation (java.lang.instrument).

    Thanks, that looks good! However I noticed that for this to work a
    special comman line argument must be passed, but is there any way
    instrumentation could be activated from within the code instead?
    geir, Jul 24, 2006