Get connected users number from php script......

Giuseppe

Hello,
in my site there is a line that get the number of connected usere with
this string of commands...

<script language="Javascript"
src="http://www.IRCerver.net/compteur_js.php?chan=mychannel"
</script>

The script return a "document.write([number of users])" so it print a
number on the screen.

I want to get this number (in JS or PHP) and execute operation on it.
For example, I wanto to change font size or color if the number of
connected is greater than zero. I don't have acces to IRCserver... but
only to the script.

Is there a slution to the problem?

Thanks..

Giuseppe - Italy