Get connected users number from php script......

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Giuseppe, Jan 16, 2005.

  1. Giuseppe

    Giuseppe Guest

    Hello,
    in my site there is a line that get the number of connected usere with
    this string of commands...

    <script language="Javascript"
    src="http://www.IRCerver.net/compteur_js.php?chan=mychannel"
    ></script>

    The script return a "document.write([number of users])" so it print a
    number on the screen.

    I want to get this number (in JS or PHP) and execute operation on it.
    For example, I wanto to change font size or color if the number of
    connected is greater than zero. I don't have acces to IRCserver... but
    only to the script.

    Is there a slution to the problem?

    Thanks..

    Giuseppe - Italy