    computer unattended.

    Thanks for the help,
    Shahid

    Shahid Juma, Mar 8, 2005

  2. If you turn off anonymous access in IIS, visitors will have to authenticate.
    If you use integrated authentication in an intranet environment and your
    users are using IE with default settings, IE will automatically pass the
    login credentials to IIS without any user intervention. Yuu can then use
    Request.ServerVariables("AUTH_USER") to get the username.

    Ray at work

    "Shahid Juma" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is it possible to get the current user that is logged on to the computer?

    > want to use this as the basis of my validation on the site instead of

    asking
    > them to login in again. I know it could be a security issue if they keep

    the

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Mar 8, 2005

  3. Shahid Juma

    Shahid Juma Guest

    Thanks,

    One more question. How do I get all the users on the domain?

    Thanks,
    Shahid

    message news:%23WENQk$...

    Shahid Juma, Mar 10, 2005
  4. What do you mean? Just list all the usernames? Or all the users who have
    sessions on your site?

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Mar 11, 2005