    Saludos,
    Sergio E.
    DCE2005 - 2*
    Sergio E., Aug 8, 2007

  2. RE: get data that fills a gridviewocontrol inside it (i'm extendig the

    override DataSource method

    =?Utf-8?B?U2VyZ2V5IFBvYmVyZXpvdnNraXk=?=, Aug 9, 2007

  3. Sergio E.

    Sergio E. Guest

    Re: get data that fills a gridviewocontrol inside it (i'm extendig the

    hi, thank you for the answer, but i found a little problem, there is no
    datasource method only a property, and I don't know how to manage it because
    i uses an object.

    if you can clarify it for me i reallly apreciate it. thanks again
    --
    greeting,
    Sergio E.

    Sergio E., Aug 9, 2007
  4. Re: get data that fills a gridviewocontrol inside it (i'm extendig

    My bad: - sure it is a property. But you can still override it:

    public override object DataSource
    {
    get { return base.DataSource; }
    set
    {
    // you can put some validating code here
    base.DataSource = value;

    =?Utf-8?B?U2VyZ2V5IFBvYmVyZXpvdnNraXk=?=, Aug 10, 2007
  5. Sergio E.

    Sergio E. Guest

    Re: get data that fills a gridviewocontrol inside it (i'm extendig

    thank you!

    --
    Saludos,
    Sergio E.