    want it to stop at that line when the error occurs so I can see the
    variables etc.

    Lloyd Sheen
    Lloyd Sheen, Mar 7, 2004

  2. Hi Lloyd

    Before you start debugging go to the menu choose Debug -> Exceptions... ->
    Click "Common Language Runtime Exceptions" and then in de region "When the
    exception is thrown" select "Break into the debugger"

    Any CLR exception will break into the debugger and the corresponding line
    (if possible) will be highlighted.

    Kind regards

    Christophe

    Christophe Gijbels, Mar 7, 2004

  3. Lloyd Sheen

    Lloyd Sheen Guest

    Great thanks.

    Lloyd Sheen

    "Christophe Gijbels" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Lloyd
    >
    > Before you start debugging go to the menu choose Debug -> Exceptions... ->
    > Click "Common Language Runtime Exceptions" and then in de region "When

    the
    > exception is thrown" select "Break into the debugger"
    >
    > Any CLR exception will break into the debugger and the corresponding line
    > (if possible) will be highlighted.
    >
    > Kind regards
    >
    > Christophe
    >

    > "Lloyd Sheen" <> wrote in

    message

    Lloyd Sheen, Mar 7, 2004
  4. Lloyd Sheen

    Lloyd Sheen Guest

    Now there is another problem. Each time I debug, the program stops before
    anything occurs, giving an error message "Access to ther path h8mtjjing.dll"
    is denied (actually the dll name changes). If I continue things are ok but
    this makes debugging a bit difficult and time consuming.

    Lloyd Sheen

    Lloyd Sheen, Mar 7, 2004