Get detailed error report on remote host

Pavils Jurjans

Hello,

When developing on the local host, asp.net provides detailed runtime error
information - error number, description, and even line of code where the
error happened.
When the aspx page is put on the remote location, security settings prevent
me to get the same detailed runtime error report.
Is there any way I can override this setting? I am experiencing situation
when the app runs smoothly on localhost, but fails for unknown reason on the
remote location, and I can't get enough error information to try to fix the
situation. I badly need the same error detail level I get on local machine.

Rgds,

Pavils

Scott Allen

In web.config, the mode attribute in the <customErrors> section must
be set to RemoteOnly. Change mode to Off for ASP.NET to display raw
error information everywhere.