    error: command 'gcc-4.0' failed with exit status 1

    How to config this poblem?
    PS.OHM, Jan 28, 2010

  2. PS.OHM

    Sean DiZazzo Guest

    On Jan 28, 12:53 pm, "PS.OHM" <> wrote:
    > Hello Guys
    >
    > I have get some error when i install MySQLdb on Mac OS X
    >
    > after i key command $python setup.py build
    >
    > rusult is
    > :
    > :
    > error: command 'gcc-4.0' failed with exit status 1
    >
    > How to config this poblem?

    Please show a little bit more of the error
    Sean DiZazzo, Jan 28, 2010

  3. PS.OHM

    Ned Deily Guest

    In article
    <>,
    "PS.OHM" <> wrote:
    > On Jan 29, 5:02 am, Sean DiZazzo <> wrote:
    > > On Jan 28, 12:53 pm, "PS.OHM" <> wrote:
    > > > I havegetsomeerrorwhen i install MySQLdb on Mac OS X

    > > > after i key command $python setup.py build

    The build of MySQLdb is not finding the MySQL client database libraries.
    You need to install them first and, for the python you are using, you
    need a version that includes 32-bit. The easiest options are to
    download them from mysql.com or, if you are comfortable with MacPorts, I
    would recommend installing them from there.

    sudo port install mysql5

    In fact, with MacPorts you can install a complete Python 2.6.4, MySQLdb,
    and MySQL libraries with just one command. With the MacPorts base
    installed, this should do it:

    sudo port install py26-mysql

    You might need to tweak the variants of some of the packages if you want
    32-bit only, etc, depending on what version of OS X you're running on.

    --
    Ned Deily,
    Ned Deily, Feb 1, 2010