get error install MySQLdb on Mac OS X

PS.OHM

Hello Guys

I have get some error when i install MySQLdb on Mac OS X

after i key command $python setup.py build

rusult is
:
:
error: command 'gcc-4.0' failed with exit status 1

How to config this poblem?

Sean DiZazzo

Hello Guys

I have get some error when i install MySQLdb on Mac OS X

after i key command $python setup.py build

rusult is
:
:
error: command 'gcc-4.0' failed with exit status 1

How to config this poblem?

Please show a little bit more of the error

Ned Deily

The build of MySQLdb is not finding the MySQL client database libraries.
You need to install them first and, for the python you are using, you
need a version that includes 32-bit. The easiest options are to
download them from mysql.com or, if you are comfortable with MacPorts, I
would recommend installing them from there.

sudo port install mysql5

In fact, with MacPorts you can install a complete Python 2.6.4, MySQLdb,
and MySQL libraries with just one command. With the MacPorts base
installed, this should do it:

sudo port install py26-mysql

You might need to tweak the variants of some of the packages if you want
32-bit only, etc, depending on what version of OS X you're running on.