GET FREE CELL PHONES and CAMERA PHONES!

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by ssgg, Feb 13, 2006.

  1. ssgg

    ssgg Guest

    GET FREE CELL PHONES and CAMERA PHONES!
    (The exact same cell phones in stores, only they're FREE)
    · Why pay $100 or more at a retail store when you can get the same
    phone
    for FREE with us?
    · We have the largest selection of wireless phones you'll find for
    every major
    U.S. carrier including Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Nextel, and Sprint
    PCS!
    · Many of our offers actually give you CASH BACK after rebates!
    · ALL of our phones include FREE SHIPPING to your door!
    · Special Promotion: FREE BLUETOOTH headset with select models! Check
    our website below for details.
    Check us out ONLINE!

    <http://www.tmicell.com/?aid=6721>

    BECOME AN AFFILIATE AND GET PAID $50 FOR EVERPHONE YOU GIVE AWAY!!
    FULL DETAILS GO TO THIS LINK;

    <http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=6721>

    http://www.usenet.com

    ssgg, Feb 13, 2006