    Hope someone can help.
    I am hosting the site on a "PHP server" - excuse me if using wrong term.
    Thanks very much.

    ©®, Oct 9, 2006

  2. ©®

    Toby Inkster Guest

    ©® wrote:

    > I have a private mailing-list I send out to friends and family which
    > works great as it is subscription based.

    Then it's probably in the order of *dozens* of people, rather than
    *thousands*. I'd suggest that entering the details manually will be
    faster and easier than writing a script to do so.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby Inkster, Oct 10, 2006

  3. ©®

    ©® Guest

    Toby Inkster wrote:
    > Then it's probably in the order of *dozens* of people, rather than
    > *thousands*. I'd suggest that entering the details manually will be
    > faster and easier than writing a script to do so.

    Yeah - it is not a lot - just a little over 200 people. I don't suppose
    it will take too long, just wondered if there was a quicker way!
    Thanks very much.

    ©®, Oct 12, 2006