get information from the request

francois

Hi everyone,

When I do some postback I need to discover some information like what aspx
form or even the relative url to the project that the postback is orginated
from.

For exemple if I have

projectRoot/folder1/folder2/page.aspx

when i do the postback from that page, i want to get something like
"projectRoot/folder1/folder2/page.aspx" or at least "page.aspx", I believe I
may get that from the Request object?

Is there anyone that can help me on this topic?

Best regards,

Francois

Krishnan

Sorry, am quite not able to understand your question.

You'd have a codebehind class for "every" aspx page. So you can say that the
request came from the page for which the class currently executing is the
codebehind class. Did that answer your Q?

Krishnan