get information from the request

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by francois, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. francois

    francois Guest

    Hi everyone,

    When I do some postback I need to discover some information like what aspx
    form or even the relative url to the project that the postback is orginated
    from.

    For exemple if I have

    projectRoot/folder1/folder2/page.aspx

    when i do the postback from that page, i want to get something like
    "projectRoot/folder1/folder2/page.aspx" or at least "page.aspx", I believe I
    may get that from the Request object?

    Is there anyone that can help me on this topic?

    Best regards,

    Francois

    francois, Mar 1, 2004

  2. francois

    Krishnan Guest

    Sorry, am quite not able to understand your question.

    You'd have a codebehind class for "every" aspx page. So you can say that the
    request came from the page for which the class currently executing is the
    codebehind class. Did that answer your Q?

    Krishnan

    Krishnan, Mar 1, 2004