Get JPG Resolution in ASP

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Sylvian Tam, Oct 11, 2003.

  1. Sylvian Tam

    Sylvian Tam Guest

    Hi all,

    I am using the File System Object to get a list of photo through a specified
    path :

    Dim fso, ffolder, ffile, fc, fproperity, strOut, strPic
    Set ffolder = fso.GetFolder(folderspec)
    Set fc = ffolder.Files

    For Each ffile in fc
    intCount = intCount + 1
    strPic = strPhotoPath & ffile.name
    Set fproperity = fso.GetFile(strPic)
    Next

    I can display all photos without any problem, but I cannot get the
    resolution(height and width) property of each of the photo. Is there any way
    in doing this?

    Thanks
    Sylvian

    Sylvian Tam, Oct 11, 2003

  2. Sylvian Tam

    Atrax Guest

    Atrax, Oct 11, 2003

  3. Sylvian Tam

    Tim Williams Guest

    or there is a free component from MS (XP only though...)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...7a-01b8-4de6-91c2-b7ea32537e29&DisplayLang=en
    Tim.

    Tim Williams, Oct 11, 2003