Get JPG Resolution in ASP

Sylvian Tam

Hi all,

I am using the File System Object to get a list of photo through a specified
path :

Dim fso, ffolder, ffile, fc, fproperity, strOut, strPic
Set ffolder = fso.GetFolder(folderspec)
Set fc = ffolder.Files

For Each ffile in fc
intCount = intCount + 1
strPic = strPhotoPath & ffile.name
Set fproperity = fso.GetFile(strPic)
Next

I can display all photos without any problem, but I cannot get the
resolution(height and width) property of each of the photo. Is there any way
in doing this?

Thanks
Sylvian