Get MICROSOFT/CISCO/COMPTIA/ORACLE/SOLARIS Certificaitons Without exams(Pay Us after check Results)1

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by vinay saxena, Jun 1, 2006.

  1. vinay saxena

    vinay saxena Guest

    I m going to tell you the fastest way to get
    MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......

    friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
    INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
    make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
    see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing site,

    make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that
    scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on related

    note :- PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION OPTION IS ONLY AVALIABLE ONLY FOR
    MICROSOFT TESTS...

    official secure site.....
    when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment
    through western union money transfer.......

    note :- my old clients r also welcome on this email id bcoz my old
    email id
    has been closed

    my new email id is :-

    what details i need from the candidates :-

    1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
    certificate)
    2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
    3. candidate passport or driving liciense scan copy(as photo id proof)
    4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
    5. correct exam numbers.......

    so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these
    details then he will be certified within a week....

    prices :-

    Microsoft any exam :- 300 usd
    ccna :- 700 usd
    ccnp :- 800 usd each exam
    comptia A+ :- 650 usd each exam
    comptia net+ :- 1000 usd
    comptia security + = 1000 usd

    note :- all prices inlcudes exam fee and our charges....

    any microsoft exam :- 300 usd(including exam fee)
    ccna exam :- 700 usd(including exam fee) ----half payment in advance
    ccnp each exam :- 800 usd(inlcduing exam fee) ------half payment in
    advance

    note :- pay after confirmation option is only avaliable for MICROSOFT
    tests..

    so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at

    u can also catch me on chat on my both messengers...
    thanzzzzzzzzzz friends
    vinay

    vinay saxena, Jun 1, 2006