get name and size of attached pieces...

gregonans

hello,

i have a small py program which use poplib.POP3 and which allow me to
read and clean my mailbox from virus and worms (my normal mail agent
hang when receiving some of them). by now it just displays msgid,
from, to and subject fields for each email inside my pop.

what would interest me more would be for each mail to get if it has
attachment, and moreover name and size of theses.

i just can not find a way to do that, is it possible with python ?

thanks,