GET/POST Data Array in Python?

Fazer

Hello Everyone!

I am making a simple Pythong CGI script that collects data from a
form. When the Python CGI Script is called, I wish to gather all the
POST variables and display all their values. So, I was wondering if
all the POST data is collected in an array like in PHP where I just go
through all keys and display their values?

Thanks,

Skip Montanaro

faizan> I am making a simple Pythong CGI script that collects data from
faizan> a form. When the Python CGI Script is called, I wish to gather
faizan> all the POST variables and display all their values. So, I was
faizan> wondering if all the POST data is collected in an array like in
faizan> PHP where I just go through all keys and display their values?

Sure. For an example, visit:

http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/python/

and search for "CGI Environment Printer".

Skip

Fazer

Skip Montanaro said:
faizan> I am making a simple Pythong CGI script that collects data from
faizan> a form. When the Python CGI Script is called, I wish to gather
faizan> all the POST variables and display all their values. So, I was
faizan> wondering if all the POST data is collected in an array like in
faizan> PHP where I just go through all keys and display their values?

Sure. For an example, visit:

http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/python/

and search for "CGI Environment Printer".

Skip

Thanks a lot! It really helped me out!