    all the POST data is collected in an array like in PHP where I just go
    through all keys and display their values?

    Thanks,

    Fazer, Jul 27, 2003

  2. faizan> I am making a simple Pythong CGI script that collects data from
    faizan> a form. When the Python CGI Script is called, I wish to gather
    faizan> all the POST variables and display all their values. So, I was
    faizan> wondering if all the POST data is collected in an array like in
    faizan> PHP where I just go through all keys and display their values?

    Sure. For an example, visit:

    http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/python/

    and search for "CGI Environment Printer".

    Skip

    Skip Montanaro, Jul 27, 2003

  3. Fazer

    Fazer Guest

    Skip Montanaro <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > faizan> I am making a simple Pythong CGI script that collects data from
    > faizan> a form. When the Python CGI Script is called, I wish to gather
    > faizan> all the POST variables and display all their values. So, I was
    > faizan> wondering if all the POST data is collected in an array like in
    > faizan> PHP where I just go through all keys and display their values?
    >
    > Sure. For an example, visit:
    >
    > http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/python/
    >
    > and search for "CGI Environment Printer".
    >
    > Skip

    Thanks a lot! It really helped me out!

    Fazer, Jul 28, 2003