GET/POST problem with OpenWave.

Andy

I posted a similar question last week, and I got the problem fixed for one
set of browsers, but for OpenWave the problem persists but for a different
reason. Anyway, here is the problem:

I have a project which consists of two forms: A search input form and a
results listing form. The search form sends its user input to the results
form via session variables. This setup works as intended on all workstation
and handheld Web browsers except OpenWave.

On OpenWave browsers,
-- when I set the search form's method to GET, I get a Page Not Found (404);
-- when I set the first form's method to POST, I get a Method Not Allowed
(405) error.

I will be grateful if there are any ideas on why OpenWave is behaving like
this.