Get Program Files folder name

Galbu

Hi all. I know there's a thread 'bout windows programming, but I can't
find it anymore.
However.. Here's my problem:
I need to copy some files in the program files directory in C:\
The problem is this folder changes its name in according with the
system language, e.g. in italian version it's "Programmi", while in
English it's "Program Files".
Well, there's any way to find the right name of this folder?
Thanx

Victor Bazarov

Galbu said:
Hi all. I know there's a thread 'bout windows programming, but I can't
find it anymore.

Try harder:

comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32
microsoft.public.vc.language
However.. Here's my problem:
[...]

Off-topic. Look for "ProgramFilesDir" on MSDN.