    Michael

    http://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/
    http://www.ajaxpro.info/
    Michael Schwarz, Jan 17, 2007

  2. Have you checked the IIS Weblog usaly located at
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\Logfiles\W3SVC1 for status code in the 500s?
    When you say event log, are you talking about the Administrative Tools Event
    Viewer?

    You could also add a Custom Error page that logs and/or emails the exception
    and stact trace.

    Regards,
    Brian K. Williams

    Brian Williams, Jan 17, 2007

  3. Upps, sorry, it was the wrong newsgroup, I thought I was writing to Internet
    Explorer newsgroup. The error is that the IE crashes, not the web server.

    Michael Schwarz, Jan 17, 2007