  1. Is there a way to use javascript to get the normal stage/display size,
    in pixels, from the header of a compressed and uncompressed Flash SWF?

    Andrew Poulos
    Andrew Poulos, Aug 7, 2006

  2. Andrew Poulos

    cwdjrxyz Guest

    Andrew Poulos wrote:
    > Is there a way to use javascript to get the normal stage/display size,
    > in pixels, from the header of a compressed and uncompressed Flash SWF?

    I don't know of any way for using javascript for what you want;
    hopefully someone else will. If not there are NGs concerning flash, and
    you might want to try there. Perhaps someone can suggest some such
    groups if you need them and will ask. Also the people in the alt.html
    group sometimes discuss flash issues and know about many of the flash
    resources.
    cwdjrxyz, Aug 7, 2006