get Textbox Value in datagrid using JavaScript

rockdale

Hi, All:

I have a datagrid that embedded 3 textbox using TemplateColumn. When
the user key in value in the first textbox, I need to check to see if
this value is between the the values in other 2 textboxes. I know I can
postback to server side and using datagrid findcontrol to get values of
these 3 textboxes and compare them. But it kind of combersome cause
every change in textbox 1 I need send back to server.

My question is how can I get other 2 textboxes values in the same row
of textbox1 using Javascript? I am using onChange function for
textbox1. Is it doable? any example?

Thanks a lot
-Rockdale