get the absolute url from JSP or servlet

Ashraf Fouad

Dears,
I have small problem, I have my web application deployed on SUN
ONE application server 7 and working fine, it is now moved behined
iplanet gateway which is changing the URLs of images and forms, .....
to something secured like this.

Example:
Before gateway:
http://servername:port/context/images/hello.swf

After gateway:
https://gatewayname/http://servername:port/context/images/hello.swf

I use root relative context path in all my application, and I used to
get the context name and append it to my code as something like this:
<PARAM NAME="Src" VALUE="<%= contextPath %>/images/flashs/movie.swf">

but I found that th gateway doesn't change these to the https mode at
all, so the swf file never appears, so I want to get the full absolute
path from serverside in a variable and make it
<PARAM NAME="Src" VALUE="<%= absolutePath %>/images/flashs/movie.swf">

Is there any API that does this so I can use it or any other
suggestion?

This problem also persists with IBM access manager.

Thanks for yr help