get the HTML code from HTMLEditorKit

plutian

Hi all,

I'm building a simple HTML editor using HTMLEditorKit. There are several
questions I would like to ask.

1. When I selected some text or object in the html, how could I get the html
code behind?

2. How can I insert the html code into the original html document with
appropriate location?

Thx,
Plutian

ak

plutian said:
Hi all,

I'm building a simple HTML editor using HTMLEditorKit. There are several
questions I would like to ask.

1. When I selected some text or object in the html, how could I get the html
code behind?

2. How can I insert the html code into the original html document with
appropriate location?

public void insertHTML(HTMLDocument doc,
int offset,
String html,
int popDepth,
int pushDepth,