Get the LEFT and TOP position of Image

Patrick.O.Ige

thats html.
If you are using VS.NET use the intellisense available to you
Hope that helps
Patrick

Eliyahu Goldin

If you mean the real coordinates in the client browser's window, you can do
it only on client-side with javascript and than pass the info on to
server-side, if you need it there.

Eliyahu

Varangian

what I mean is the Z-INDEX: the LEFT, the POSITION and the TOP found
under attribute Style...

the LEFT and TOP are the coordinates if they are . its a like an X and
Y position on a browser ..

how can I get them?