    Regards,
    Winston

    P.S. It is impossible to input all words' pronunciation manually.

    Winston Wong, Mar 2, 2004

  2. My advice is to discuss this topic in a more suitable news group since MFC
    and SAPI both have nothing (as far as I am aware of) to do with the C++
    standard.

    Regards,
    Peter Jansson
    http://jansson.net/

    Peter Jansson, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Winston Wong

    Buster Guest

    Winston Wong wrote:

    > Dear All,
    >
    > I am using MFC and SAPI 5.1. I want to get the pronunciation of a
    > word. For example, give L"thank" and then get its pronunciation.
    > Which function/class should I use?

    Class ISpVoice, function Speak. It took me about 90 seconds to find this
    out, and I've never heard of SAPI before today.

    > Many thanks!
    >
    > Regards,
    > Winston
    >
    > P.S. It is impossible to input all words' pronunciation manually.

    Indeed it is.

    Regards,
    Buster.

    Buster, Mar 2, 2004