get the select statement without hex value using post method

eddie wang

When I use the following to post my value, I got SQL like this:
SELECT+A%2ECMPL%5FFIELD%5FID%2C+A%2ECMPL%5FFACILITY%.
How to get the SELECT without those hex value. THanks.

<FORM NAME='formname' METHOD=POST
ACTION='ExcelExport.asp?noIncludes=yes'>
<INPUT TYPE='Hidden' NAME='strSQL'
VALUE="<%=replace(server.urlencode(strsql),"'","`")%>">
TYPE=SUBMIT value='export'></td></tr>
</form>

Ray at

Why are you server.urlencoding it when you're not passing it through the
url? Just don't server.urlencode it.

Also, instead of replacing ' with `, replace ' with ''. (That's two
apostrophes.)

If my name were Jim O'Brien, I'd be pretty irritated that I showed up as Jim
O`Brien. Actually, I wouldn't be, because I would have died in a
parachuting accident in the 80s, but that's beside the point.

Ray at work