Get UNC From drive letter

Croney

I am trying to copy a file that is selected by the user to
be a folder on the server.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. The file is on a map drive, which is mapped to a folder
on the same server. Example. The user's folder 'John'.

2. I am able to get the file information
("E:\Photos\Image1.jpg") and can copy the file to the
folder. ONCE I KNOW THE UNC ("\\headoffice-
dell\syst\Photos\Image1.jpg" file to copy)

I would like to be able to get the UNC from the user's
system, by submitting the drive letter to a function.

This script is for an Intranet and should be in ASP or
JavaScript.
..