Get user name with WIA

Brian Krabbe

Hello,
I am new to .NET and I am trying to get the user name from a
kerberos ticket and I have no idea how to do that. There seems to be
some ability to do it using WSE 2.0 but I cant really see why there is
not an easier way. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?
Thanks for your help.

Brian

Joker

This is a classic ASP newsgroup none of that .NET stuff. .NET
newsgroups have a dotnet in the name.

Brian said:
Hello,
I am new to .NET and I am trying to get the user name from a
kerberos ticket and I have no idea how to do that. There seems to be
some ability to do it using WSE 2.0 but I cant really see why there is
not an easier way. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?
Thanks for your help.

Brian

assistance.

time.