Get username in Win/anon web

David

ASP.NET 2.0

We have a web site we are building and would like to get the username from
our IIS6 web site using anonymous and Windows security. When a user is
already logged in I would like to read their username if already logged into
the network (intranet) and then if not, prompt with login page. If I just
use windows integrated, I can get it with .Net below:

strUser = LoginName1.Page.User.Identity.Name

Is there anyway to get this in anon/windows combo? Thanks.

David