Get value on page refresh

peashoe

I have a simple page that has a dropdown and I need to populate a
textbox with the onchange event. How can I do that? My page refreshes,
but I don't know how to 'get' the value of the dropdown. Here is some
of my code.

<form name="ClassForm" method="Post" action="ClassEdit.asp?m=c">
onchange="document.ClassForm.submit();">

' Generate choices for Location pull-down box. An inactive location
will be flagged with *.
query = "select ID as Result," _
& " case when City is not null and City <> '' then City + ': ' +
LocationName else LocationName end as Choice," _
& " case when IsInactive=1 then '*' else '' end as Flag" _
& " from LocationTop order by City, ListOrder"
GenerateOptions Conn, query, sLocationID

'Max Registration will be prepopulated with Location dropdown onchange
event
value="????"></div></td>

thanks in advance