Get Values From A Object \ SQL DataSource into web controls not a

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by eamon, Aug 4, 2005.

  1. eamon

    eamon Guest

    Just to say how annoying it is that i don't know how to bind my web controls
    to the data source. I only know how to pass insert, delete and update
    commands via VB code to the web controls thru functions.

    Senario A:
    I would either like to get \ fill the data into my web controls using code (
    functions and methods) using the 'Dim "myvariable" As New
    global.("myclass"."mytableadpter")

    Senario B
    I would like to either get \ fill the data into my web controls using
    object \ sql datasource to get the MyTextBox.Text = myboundfield

    Thank You all.
    I am using VB as my main language please if anyone can help it would be
    greatful.

    Eamon
    eamon, Aug 4, 2005