Get Wednus DRPG engine and demo game, 'Haru ki' now

Sundew Shin

download: http://wednus.com/wednus_rpg.zip

Although it is not quite ready to be released, I made it open for
public for responding dozens of requests mostly from here after the
post:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp...6322a?q=Haru+Ki&rnum=1&hl=en#fb4e431b1ed6322a

This package doesn't even contain either user manual for the engine or
game manual. Wish I have time for proper releasing or get some help
from someone interested in it some day.

Hope you enjoy the game and could find some fun hacking the engine by
yourself.