    everything you need to get going: domain name, email addresses and
    extras like ecommerce tools.

    http://www.vebnest.com/website.php
    tim, Apr 28, 2009

  2. tim

    Rob W. Guest

    tim schreef:
    > Get your unique website within 24 hoursWe will take care of Your
    > Website
    > This service gives you a custom website in just 24 hours. You don’t
    > need any technical knowledge. In fact, you don’t even need to go near
    > a computer – just give us a call and we’ll do the rest.
    >
    > It’s the easy way to get a professional website for yourself or your
    > business. And it won’t be a one-hit-wonder: monthly updates mean your
    > site stays up-to-date.
    >
    > You get your own tailor made website. Created by professional web
    > designers, it’ll be a one-off, just for you. The package also includes
    > everything you need to get going: domain name, email addresses and
    > extras like ecommerce tools.
    >
    > http://www.vebnest.com/website.php

    I will leave it to others to comment on your coding,
    but in the mean time you might tell us what in your opinion constitutes
    a <quote>custom website</quote> and/or
    a <quote>professional website</quote> and/or
    a <quote>tailor made website</quote>.

    Being able to produce a website that earns these qualifications in just
    twenty-four hours, on the basis of just one phone call, seems very curious.

    --
    Rob
    Rob W., Apr 28, 2009