GetImage Method Doesn't Seem To Exist

Kris

Hi All,

I'm trying to use the GetImage method in a ASP.NET project that I've created
but I keep getting an error stating:

The name 'GetImage' does not exist in the class or namespace ...

The project includes System.Drawing and I've even tried specifying the fully
qualified name System.Drawing.ToolboxBitmapAttribute.GetImage but the
IntelliSense feature doesn't even list the GetImage method when I enter the
period after ToolboxBitmapAttribute.

I checked MSDN and there is a reference to the GetImage method at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...toolboxbitmapattributeclassgetimagetopic5.asp

I have to admit that I'm more than a little puzzled at the moment. Do any of
you gurus out there have any ideas?

Thanks,
Kris

Cecil Howell

Kris,
The ToolboxBtmapAttribute class is an Attribute. Attributes are
used to add meta-data to classes methods etc. Attributes are not used
in your code like normal classes. I assume you want to load an image
from the hard drive, try Image.FromFile or one of the other static
methods of the image class.

Cecil Howell
MCSD, MCT

Kris

Thank-you very much for the response Cecil ... I did as you sugested and the
problem is solved.

Thanks Again,
Kris