GetRows error "Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. "

fniles

I am using ASP and ADO version 2.8 and SQL Server database.
Sometimes when I call ghe method GetRows, I get the following error :
"Provider error '8007000e'
Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.
/MyASPPage.asp, line 757"

What causes the error and how can I fix it ?
Thank you.

Set rs = dbConnection.Execute(sSQL)
if Not rs.EOF then
arrSearchData = rs.GetRows() ---> ERROR here

Bob Barrows

fniles said:
I am using ASP and ADO version 2.8 and SQL Server database.
Sometimes when I call ghe method GetRows, I get the following error :
"Provider error '8007000e'
Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.
/MyASPPage.asp, line 757"

What causes the error and how can I fix it ?
Thank you.

Set rs = dbConnection.Execute(sSQL)
if Not rs.EOF then
arrSearchData = rs.GetRows() ---> ERROR here

I've never seen a satisfactory resolution to this error. You can read
about prior attempts to solve it in these search results:

http://groups.google.com/groups?sou...his operation&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wg

Bob Barrows

fniles said:
I am using ASP and ADO version 2.8 and SQL Server database.
Sometimes when I call ghe method GetRows, I get the following error :
"Provider error '8007000e'
Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.
/MyASPPage.asp, line 757"

What causes the error and how can I fix it ?
Thank you.

Set rs = dbConnection.Execute(sSQL)
if Not rs.EOF then
arrSearchData = rs.GetRows() ---> ERROR here

My mistake - it seems someone has successfully solved this:
http://www.myitforum.com/forums/m_175406/printable.htm

I hope the solution applies to you.