    Set rs = dbConnection.Execute(sSQL)
    if Not rs.EOF then
    arrSearchData = rs.GetRows() ---> ERROR here
    fniles, Mar 31, 2009

  2. fniles

    Bob Barrows Guest

    fniles wrote:
    > I am using ASP and ADO version 2.8 and SQL Server database.
    > Sometimes when I call ghe method GetRows, I get the following error :
    > "Provider error '8007000e'
    > Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.
    > /MyASPPage.asp, line 757"
    >
    > What causes the error and how can I fix it ?
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Set rs = dbConnection.Execute(sSQL)
    > if Not rs.EOF then
    > arrSearchData = rs.GetRows() ---> ERROR here

    I've never seen a satisfactory resolution to this error. You can read
    about prior attempts to solve it in these search results:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?sou...his operation&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wg

    --
    HTH,
    Bob Barrows
    Bob Barrows, Mar 31, 2009

  3. fniles

    Bob Barrows Guest

    fniles wrote:
    > I am using ASP and ADO version 2.8 and SQL Server database.
    > Sometimes when I call ghe method GetRows, I get the following error :
    > "Provider error '8007000e'
    > Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.
    > /MyASPPage.asp, line 757"
    >
    > What causes the error and how can I fix it ?
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Set rs = dbConnection.Execute(sSQL)
    > if Not rs.EOF then
    > arrSearchData = rs.GetRows() ---> ERROR here

    My mistake - it seems someone has successfully solved this:
    http://www.myitforum.com/forums/m_175406/printable.htm

    I hope the solution applies to you.

    --
    HTH,