Gettin detailed error information from IIS

Elie Grouchko

Hi

I would like to email detailed error information from my website when an
error occurs.

I tried to use "On Error Resume Next" and if an error occurs check the Err
object and the AspError object returned by Server.GetLastError(), but I
didn't get the same amount of details as I can see on the browser's window
if I don't set "On Error Resume Next".

Is there a way to get detailed information from IIS ?

Thanks

Elie Grouchko