    a postback. I am desperate because this was installed at a customer
    site and they can't use the product. Thanks in advance.
    , Jan 27, 2005

  2. A 404 error means "resource not found." A PostBack is an HTML form posting
    to a URL. A WebForm should post back to itself. Open the generated HTML
    document in the browser and view the source code. What is the URL of the
    form's ACTION attribute?

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Neither a follower nor a lender be.

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 27, 2005

  3. WJ Guest

    You may try to turn on "detail logging" on the troubled IIS server for the
    web site, then view the log file (look for 404 entries) to see the real
    contents. You also need to check your code to make sure you donot hard code
    url link or misspell....

    John

    WJ, Jan 27, 2005