Getting "A potentially Dangerous Request.Cookies Value" error

Cesar Saucedo

Hello,
I recently upgraded from VS.NET 2002 to VS.NET 2003.
Since I did that, I receive the following error from time
to time:

A potentially dangerous Request.Cookies value was detected
from the client (SMSESSION="...some chars...").

How can I prevent such issue from happening??

Please notice that I wouldn't like to disable such
validation. But, just in case, how do I do disable it??

Thanks for reading. Hope you can help!! :)

Best Regards,
Cesar Saucedo