    is collected to be albe to populate a table in a database.

    Regards
    Andrew

    Info, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Info wrote:
    > Can anyone help me, I'm looking for a simple program to connect to a
    > particular website so I can collect some xml data , then once the data
    > is collected to be albe to populate a table in a database.

    Well, what programming language do you want to use? Java 1.4 has
    packages for SAX and DOM XML parsing and has data base connectivity too.
    But of course XML parsers have been written in a lot of other
    languages, and many scripting languages like Perl or Python provide
    bindings to such parsers.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Nov 22, 2003

  3. HI martin,

    Thanks for the email

    Basically I run a windows network, with sql server, mysql, plus other
    databases.

    Basically what I'm looking for is a app that can take xml pages and put
    it into a odbc compliant databasel, without the going round the houses.

    Basically collect data ----> save data in the database

    Thats all

    Regards
    Andrew