Getting an error on production server for Crystal Reports in .Net 2.0

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by UJ, Nov 8, 2006.

  1. UJ

    UJ Guest

    I have a web site that works fine on my development machine. When I publish
    it to our production server and try to run a Crystal Report I get the
    following error message:

    Parser Error

    Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Web,
    Version=10.2.3600.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or
    one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

    Source Error:

    Line 1: <%@ page language="c#"
    inherits="ECSSystemSetup.ReleaseHistoryCrystal, App_Web_kwhfrw5j" %>
    Line 2: <%@ Register TagPrefix="cr" Namespace="CrystalDecisions.Web"
    Assembly="CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=10.2.3600.0, Culture=neutral,
    PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304" %>
    Line 3: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" >
    Line 4: <HTML>

    Source File: /ReleaseHistoryCrystal.aspx Line: 2

    Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine
    why the assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=10.2.3600.0,
    Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' could not be loaded.

    WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value
    [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind
    failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value
    [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET
    Version:2.0.50727.42

    Anybody have any ideas?

    TIA - Jeff.

    UJ, Nov 8, 2006