getting ASP.Net skins

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by John Matrix, Jul 6, 2009.

  1. John Matrix

    John Matrix Guest

    Hello,

    I've been looking for asp skins/themes you can see here:
    http://asp.dotnetheaven.com/aspnet/doc/ctrlref/navigation/treeview.aspx

    They list several themes to choose from:
    Help
    BulletedList
    Arrows
    Contacts
    MSDN
    Inbox
    Events
    TOC

    AFAIK, some themes were included within the framework at some point, but
    they are no longer. Where can i get them? I couldnt find many downloadable
    themes anyway: most addresses are down.

    TIA
    John Matrix, Jul 6, 2009