Getting calling URL

GenCode

I would like to get the calling URL or IP, basically to log where
people came from to get to my site, like if they came from yahoo or
google etc.

Is there a way I can do that?

Thanks, Ed,

dkode

I think for that you have to analyze your IIS logs. I don't believe the
referrer is sent when a request is made to ASP.NET isapi handler.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Michael

Take a look at Request.Referer.

BTW, "Referer" should be "Referrer", isn't it? Or is it in the UK, it is
spelt "Referer"?